No frills mulching gas push lawnmower

musiclvr56

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking for recommendations for well built mulching gas push lawnmower. I'm not sure yet, but my engine on my lawnmower may have died.

Thanks!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Best model I have worked on is a Toro model 21381. You will get what you pay for.

musiclvr56

Forum Newbie
Threads
This Toro model is self propelled. I want a "walk behind" mower.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You will get what you pay for and any no frills mulcher will only last three years max, plus do a very, very poor job. Believe me, my bone yard is full of them.

Threads
Troy Bilt makes a fine mulching commercial mower... Solid aluminum or magnesium frame........ 1 D handle for wheel height adjustment 5 stage speed adjustment for ease of walking behind it..... Mine has a 6.5 HP Briggs on it... It is an older L Head engine.......

I'll find the numbers for it and post it.......

Sarco makes fine mowers that last a lifetime but are very pricey..... Everyone says why they don't make em like they used tooooo.... Well some people say they will pay a higher price, but a lot of folks won't pay that price.....

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

musiclvr56

Forum Newbie
Threads
Over the years I bought what I consider reputable manufacturers-Snapper and Toro, each one lasting about ten years. Would have lasted longer if I didn't do some foolish things! I don't know how many years I will need a mower for-don't need one that will last for more than ten years. The mowers I had didn't have bells and whistles.

snookerly

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just go a little deeper in your pocket and you will save in the long run. You get what you pay for!