Noma Outdoor products Rider mower. HELP PLEASE!

MickeyMouse

Forum Newbie
Threads
I purchased a NOMA outdoor products Rider mower Model 328.01400 recently, and am in dire need of ANY manuals, service info, wiring diagrams, anything at all. I found SOME info on the B&S engine, but nothing on the mower. Have been told Murray bought out this company some time ago. It runs, but someone has messed up the wiring horribly, and I cannot get it to run properly at all. I would be EXTREMELY grateful for ANY and all help with restoring this unit. I really need a rider as I cant walk long enough to mow by hand. Hoping I can make this run. Thanks in advance for any and all help. Marc

Attachments

• RIDER.jpg
    RIDER.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 4

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Marc, Sorry to say you're up against the wall, I can usually find info on a great number of mowers, but... it appears that your Noma is a Canadian Co. product, the company was bought and sold several times by different American Co. I found nothing in the way of manuals whatsoever, just a few places with few parts,

https://www.discountonlineparts.com/lawnmower/?b=Murray / Noma

https://www.quickieparts.com/noma/

I have a similar type mower, (30inch Murray) a 1986 model, and I can find very few parts for it, and very little info. best place is a mower salvage yard, you might be better off selling it for parts and try to find a cheap rider on Craigslist or locally
again I'm sorry for your plight....... Boo

5-7-17-2 (Medium).jpg...20170609_141617 (Medium).jpg ....... my headache

MickeyMouse

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Boobala. Thats not what I was HOPING for, but kind of what I suspected. Im checking out your links, and they may be some help. Thanks for your time and response! Good luck with yours too. Marc

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks Boobala. Thats not what I was HOPING for, but kind of what I suspected. Im checking out your links, and they may be some help. Thanks for your time and response! Good luck with yours too. Marc

Hope things work out for you, keep us posted... Boo