Repairs Fuse location on 2006 K50s "Tank" zero turn. Is there there more than one fuse?

wxman33

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Fuse location on 2006 K50s "Tank" zero turn. Is there there more than one fuse?
Fuse location on 2006 K50s "Tank" zero turn. Is there there more than one fuse?

Had to replace pulley on one of the hydro pumps. In the process, shorted the battery to the frame(I know..I should've disconnected the Neg first, but the Positive cable was the one in the way,or so I thought) Shorted the wrench to a frame bracket (almost no spark/frame had paint on it, so I took a chance) Now mower won't start. Checked fuse by the solenoid, it looked OK, but didn't check continuity. Is there another fuse on the Mower? From what I read there may be another one. PTO clutch DOES click/throw when the key is turned on. Already replaced the solenoid. Thanks for any help..Gonna have to bushog instead of mow pretty soon.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Fuse location on 2006 K50s "Tank" zero turn. Is there there more than one fuse?
Re: Fuse location on 2006 K50s "Tank" zero turn. Is there there more than one fuse?

Get us the model number. Way too many variances with mowers to know for sure. But you can also run the positive wire till you find fuse or relay.