No forwards or Reverse after tire chance.

bussum

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello.
I have a Murray select 13,5 Ic/After a flat tire change riding mover dont go in gears forwards or reverse.
Every thng else works. Any adivise for me .Thanks

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello.
I have a Murray select 13,5 Ic/After a flat tire change riding mover dont go in gears forwards or reverse.
Every thng else works. Any adivise for me .Thanks

Seems I read recently that tire has a key way that attaches tire to shaft...maybe key fell out and you didn't see it.
Get some one to look and see if the shaft is not indeed turning even though tire does not.

If it worked before...it is not broken. Just something you missed in reassembly.

Last edited:

bussum

Forum Newbie
Threads
Seems I read recently that tire has a key way that attaches tire to shaft...maybe key feel out and you didn't see it.
Get some one to look and see if the shaft is not indeed turning even though tire does not.

If it worked before...it is not broken. Just something you missed in reassembly.

Thank you going to try that one

bussum

Forum Newbie
Threads
Seems I read recently that tire has a key way that attaches tire to shaft...maybe key fell out and you didn't see it.

Sorry for the late response.
Indeed you right Key was goneFinely after the rain days are gone I did work on it.
Put new key in key way.Mover works great again .
Thank you verry muchm!!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sorry for the late response.
Indeed you right Key was goneFinely after the rain days are gone I did work on it.
Put new key in key way.Mover works great again .
Thank you verry muchm!!!

AND.. Thank you for the update....:thumbsup: