Ordering Parts for eXmart an point of reference.

Leaky8

Threads
Hello,

Learning more about mowers than I ever wanted to.

Currently looking up parts on Exmark site and need a sanity check.

When ordering parts for a vehicle, point of reference is always with driver sitting in the seat.
Does same apply to these mowers?

Thanks.

Leaky

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello,

Learning more about mowers than I ever wanted to.

Currently looking up parts on Exmark site and need a sanity check.

When ordering parts for a vehicle, point of reference is always with driver sitting in the seat.
Does same apply to these mowers?

Thanks.

Leaky

I find that's USUALLY the common practice, BUT .. some Manuals will use 2 different P/Ns for distinguishing Right or Left

SIDES.JPG

Chirakawa

Forum Newbie
Threads
You're lucky. The Exmark website for ordering parts doesn't even recognize my Model # or Serial #. I'm just trying to find out the part number for my oil filter and that website makes it very difficult, if not impossible.

cruzenmike

Threads
You're lucky. The Exmark website for ordering parts doesn't even recognize my Model # or Serial #. I'm just trying to find out the part number for my oil filter and that website makes it very difficult, if not impossible.

You could also just use the engine model and type to determine what oil filter you need. In most cases the information provided for the engine specifically will work unless your specific application requires a short filter due to clearance.

Chirakawa

Forum Newbie
Threads
You could also just use the engine model and type to determine what oil filter you need. In most cases the information provided for the engine specifically will work unless your specific application requires a short filter due to clearance.

Thanks for your response. I can't find anywhere on their site to enter a model number for my engine. I did try to enter the engine serial number, but it didn't recognize it.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for your response. I can't find anywhere on their site to enter a model number for my engine. I did try to enter the engine serial number, but it didn't recognize it.

You need to go to the engine manufacturer's website OR an oil filter manufacturer's website, such as Wixfilters.com

Chirakawa

Forum Newbie
Threads
You need to go to the engine manufacturer's website OR an oil filter manufacturer's website, such as Wixfilters.com

Thanks again. It's an Exmark engine, don't know who manufactured it for them. Wix only shows filters for Kawasaki engines on the Quest E Series.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks again. It's an Exmark engine, don't know who manufactured it for them. Wix only shows filters for Kawasaki engines on the Quest E Series.

Loncin manufactures the Exmark branded engines.