used parts?

crispy505

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,
New to the forum. I recently purchased a 720k with a bagger and 61" deck. I'm happy with the mower but I'm trying to locate some missing pieces for the bagger. The spindle and mount assembly is missing. I've got the previous owner looking for it but he's never had it on. The price for these new is kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I was wondering if someone has a lawnmower junk yard with this kind of stuff available.

BWH

Threads
Hello,
New to the forum. I recently purchased a 720k with a bagger and 61" deck. I'm happy with the mower but I'm trying to locate some missing pieces for the bagger. The spindle and mount assembly is missing. I've got the previous owner looking for it but he's never had it on. The price for these new is kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I was wondering if someone has a lawnmower junk yard with this kind of stuff available.

Keep in mind that the pulley size varies, the 944 Vac has the small pulley the 948/952 Vac has the medium pully and the 961 Vac has the large pully. What I'm getting at is you really need the proper pulley for the 61" deck which with its larger diameter turns the blower harder to handle the additional grass that the 61" deck feeds the blower.