Thanks for including me in the forum.

jd915b

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi to all. I am a homeowner with 1.5 acres of grass to mow in the Helderberg Escarpment ~ 25 miles from Albany, NY. In an attempt to search the net about a problem I was having with a John Deere z 915b mower, I found a very helpful posting from one of your members who had a similar problem. In short, I took action and resolved the problem. In the near future, I intend to post a detailed summary of my experience.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi to all. I am a homeowner with 1.5 acres of grass to mow in the Helderberg Escarpment ~ 25 miles from Albany, NY. In an attempt to search the net about a problem I was having with a John Deere z 915b mower, I found a very helpful posting from one of your members who had a similar problem. In short, I took action and resolved the problem. In the near future, I intend to post a detailed summary of my experience.

We are almost through finalizing your bill, Now have no fret, we'll be sure to get EVERY red cent in your bank accounts, AND the deeds to all properties, along with your titles to ALL vehicles and boats, ..... might consider a first -born if applicable ...

KIDDING of course !!! .. Wecome to the site, glad you've resolved your problem, plenty of great folks here willing to help, visit often .. NO charge .. :laughing:..:laughing:

56417fd8cf9c9ef561f4c9c81593046f--english-lessons-learning-english.jpg

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

We're happy to have you as a member.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome & good to hear you got your machine sorted.