Opinions And Help Deciding On New Machine??

Selluwud

Threads
Thanks to all for your help and opinions. Analysis paralysis is officially over. I bought a used 200 hr Toro Titan ZX6020 with 23 hp Kawa in cherry condition. Homeowner with a garage and shop that’s cleaner than my kitchen counter. Added home made fabricated rear hitch and engine sound baffle. Includes added sun canopy, set of new blades, mower belt, air filters, oil filters along with manual and maintenance log. His father in law sold him a monster diesel Kubota commercial unit at family discount and the older Toro mower had to go. 3400 was worth it to me!

Selluwud

Threads
Made my first cut with the new/used machine. What a beast, it cut my mowing time down by an hour and 10 minutes even though I was going through a learning curve. I had a hard time doing fine detail with the throttle wide open while working the levers....a little twitchy at the least. My cut was lower than usual and I had to adjust for the extra load, but I am totally satisfied with the machine I luckily came across. The weather here has been so rainy and humid/hot this year that I've had to keep raising my cutting height to accommodate for the too tall lush bermuda grass that's out of control. My new mower will help keep it back to normal. My hands and arms went numb a few times, but the nice seat with arm rest came to the rescue. Again, I am thankful for all the useful information I pick up on this forum.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
C channel frame. They are weak and cause all the problems.

Selluwud

Threads
C channel frame. They are weak and cause all the problems.

I ditched the Hustler idea and bought a used Toro Titan ZT6020 with 200 hours instead. Tubular frame.