Briggs & Stratton Stopping

Threads
So last month, I got my first lawn mower:biggrin:. It ran like a beauty, but after about 30 minutes of use, it revved up, then down a few times before stopping. I went back to Home Depot, and they were kind enough to replace it for free! Well, the same thing happened after about 40 minutes this time!! I am tired of having to go to Home Depot, so if I could get help, that would be great! Thanks

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
So last month, I got my first lawn mower:biggrin:. It ran like a beauty, but after about 30 minutes of use, it revved up, then down a few times before stopping. I went back to Home Depot, and they were kind enough to replace it for free! Well, the same thing happened after about 40 minutes this time!! I am tired of having to go to Home Depot, so if I could get help, that would be great! Thanks

IF this is a new mower DON'T mess with it, you WILL VOID your warranty, keep taking it back till it's right !!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What type of mower ?
About 1/2 hour is the fuel capacity of a push mower tank.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Any chance you have some water in your gas?

Threads
Are you trying to say my gas has water in it???? I don't know how it would have gotten in there!?!?:laughing::cool:

bogdaN

Threads

That new mower come with oil in engine?,or you have supply to fill it UP.