Greatings

RickLJ

Forum Newbie
Threads
and thanks for the add.
I joined to get help on a Zturn problem but haven't asked it yet but was emailed about this thread, so...........

I'm Rick. Live in mid Ga. and own a Bad Boy, Tractor supply model, that was bought way back in 2011. It's been great until last year when I started having problems. I have almost NO mechanical abilities, especially figuring out the WHAT is wrong part. I'm blaming THIS problem on a neighbor who just bought a brand new Z turn that looks awesome, since my problems started the next day. Now I want a new one, though I had no intention of even shopping for a new grass cutter. 5K was a huge step for me. Don't know that I could EVER spend the 11K my neighbor did. His is a top of the line Husky, by the way.
Anywho.....hope to learn a lot by just reading.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
and thanks for the add.
I joined to get help on a Zturn problem but haven't asked it yet but was emailed about this thread, so...........

I'm Rick. Live in mid Ga. and own a Bad Boy, Tractor supply model, that was bought way back in 2011. It's been great until last year when I started having problems. I have almost NO mechanical abilities, especially figuring out the WHAT is wrong part. I'm blaming THIS problem on a neighbor who just bought a brand new Z turn that looks awesome, since my problems started the next day. Now I want a new one, though I had no intention of even shopping for a new grass cutter. 5K was a huge step for me. Don't know that I could EVER spend the 11K my neighbor did. His is a top of the line Husky, by the way.
Anywho.....hope to learn a lot by just reading.

click to enlarge

29104160_2157797840913975_7354110238438394875_n.jpg.... yep, I think a few of us have been down THAT road before .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

It's clearly the neighbor's fault :laughing: