Stihl 024 AV Chailn Saw...

Pete K.

Forum Newbie
Threads
I took the air filter off, and the black plastic piece that fits between it and the carburetor, and can't for the life of me figure out how to get it back on.(the black plastic piece.....Help..

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have never worked on an 024 saw, but I have worked on others and some Stihls at that, here's a parts diagram of that section , hope it helps, might have other members with experience on your model chime in before long, .....

1111   SAW.jpg ... click to enlarge

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I have never worked on an 024 saw, but I have worked on others and some Stihls at that, here's a parts diagram of that section , hope it helps, might have other members with experience on your model chime in before long, .....

View attachment 40172 ... click to enlarge

Missed it by thaaaat much Boo.
The manifold will be on the cylinder page, not the carb page.
024 is a model that is not in my system.
Care to be nice & pop up another page ?
Fairly sure it is a clip on one with a totally inaccessible jubilee clip holding it there.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
The fella stated BETWEEN the CARBURETOR and AIR FILTER

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
irrelivant post duly deleated and thick reading glasses located.

Pete K.

Forum Newbie
Threads
The diagram solves it...Part # 14 : It goes between the two halves of the air filter. I can't believe I didn't remember this after disassembly..! Thanks.....

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
The diagram solves it...Part # 14 : It goes between the two halves of the air filter. I can't believe I didn't remember this after disassembly..! Thanks.....

You're Welcome Pete, N ... ya don't have to be a stranger here ! .. :thumbsup:

billbill1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I used and 024AV for many years, it was a great saw. I have a new 261 that I haven't ran yet. Still have 2 041AV and a 015.