Hi everyone!

Mary10

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for adding me to your site. I'm from Missouri. I have a Husqvarna riding mower I bought it just a little over a year ago. It's an OK mower, thought I would try something different since I had a John Deere (wrong thought) LOL Having to send it into the shop with grease coming out of the back left axle area. Hopefully they won't keep it to long.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

Mary10

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for the welcome!

My mower is still under warranty and went I went into Lowe's to talk to them about the problem with the grease coming out from the axle. The girl said "now if this is something that is your fault you will have to pay for it.. She said like it having old gas or something like that coming out of the axle". I told her if there was gas coming out of it then the mower had some serious problems. LOL :confused2:

Lawn Addict
Threads
:laughing: Hard to get good help at big box stores. Good luck on that, warranty should DEFINITELY cover that issue.

Does that mower have a Dana 6 speed transaxle ? Those were famous for leaking gear oil out the axle seals.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
You're in "Good-Hand's" with "7394" AKA "Numbers" .. Lonnnng ago he ALMOST married a "Mary" until ... he found out, that Mary, USED to be, MARTY !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

WELCOME to the site Mary !! I'm the "Class-Clown" .. images (Small).jpg

Mary10

Forum Newbie
Threads
:laughing: Hard to get good help at big box stores. Good luck on that, warranty should DEFINITELY cover that issue.

Does that mower have a Dana 6 speed transaxle ? Those were famous for leaking gear oil out the axle seals.

I'm sorry, I really don't know what type of transaxle it has. I just mow with it when it's working. ;-)

Mary10

Forum Newbie
Threads
You're in "Good-Hand's" with "7394" AKA "Numbers" .. Lonnnng ago he ALMOST married a "Mary" until ... he found out, that Mary, USED to be, MARTY !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

WELCOME to the site Mary !! I'm the "Class-Clown" .. View attachment 40181

Thanks for the welcome, it's always fun to have a class-clown around!