I WANT !!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

What's the cost of a single replacement motor ( and there's 5 of them) and the price of batteries .. ???
Initial cost ...$$$$$$$$$$$$ you can buy several other gas stand on mowers for that and with proper maint, would last MANY, MANY years,...
that's the cost of NEW car, which now which you can now finance for up to 84 mo. ( 7 years) ... payments to strap ya down, NO THANKS buddy !! I'm OLD-SCHOOL, I believe in savin for a rainy day.. we just put on a new roof, $7200.00 we saved for 5+ years for that, roof was still in very good condition, but I don't wait for a roof to leak before I replace it, WANT is one thing .. NEED is another ! I want a Lamborghini .. but I sure love my super dependable 98 Toyota Camry ( which is in EXCELLENT condition ) we enjoy spending our money on good times with friends and family, just like the folks that manufacture those $$$$$$$$$$ mowers do, thanks to folks like YOU !! .. :2cents:

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
lol!

I'm not young - $22,000 would probably pay for full lawn care, not just mowing, until I'm 'horizontal and at room temperature' lol!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
lol!

I'm not young - $22,000 would probably pay for full lawn care, not just mowing, until I'm 'horizontal and at room temperature' lol!

AHhhhh yes, I see you're beyond the "grasshopper" stage of life .... as we get older, we usually get smarter about the MORE important things in life, BUT ....... I'd still love to "tool-around" in a Lamborghini .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

11111lambo.jpg

1 Lucky Texan

Threads

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELLLLLLLLLLL !!! Drivin THAT, !! you should be able to drive down to the dealer and just buy that $24,000.000 mower ... NOW !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
WELLLLLLLLLLL !!! Drivin THAT, !! you should be able to drive down to the dealer and just buy that $24,000.000 mower ... NOW !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

nah - it's the poor man's 'rice rocket' - and 12 years old.

still, fast enough for an old guy.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Run time falls short for someone like me cutting commercially. Up to 4.5 to 6 hours run time. I'm sure that's ideal light cutting conditions. So I need to bring 2 or 3 of them out with me to get in a full day of work, and that's when the batteries are new. I can't see them selling many of these but I do commend them for trying.

John Fitzgerald

Threads
I think they will only sell a very few, to "green" ultra rich folks. I also think 82 volts is reaching a little into the dangerous level.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
nah - it's the poor man's 'rice rocket' - and 12 years old.

still, fast enough for an old guy.

Glad you're enjoying life & good times, Really a nice ride ya got there Mr. Lucky .. Enjoy runnin the coyones off of it, just be careful, I wanna hear more from ya OK ..?? ..:thumbsup: