agco 522 lose traction. thoughts

mes882

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have an 07 ? agco 522 (2690587) 44 inch deck. (Like a regent.) Bought it about 2 months ago with 190 hours. Since I have been using it. When driving the mower will just stop acts like its hung up/dragging on something. The left rear tire will just be spinning. I can not find anything that could be dragging or anything the deck might be hitting.. I'm at a lost with this one any thought?? Oh the tires are good. I did adjust the deck the front to back and left to right. I set the front of the blades about 1/4 inch higher then the rear. Which I believe is correct according to the owners manual. It was a 1/4 inch lower in the front. Which helped a little. (maybe)

I did how ever find the upstop item 29 to be loose. One bolt had ripped the threads out from the deck the other one well loose. It could flop in there towards the frame. You could see spots where its been rubbing on the frame. Mine is mounted towards the inside of the mower like the pic. I wonder if it should be rotated 180 degrees. The top lip goes to the outside of the mower/deck??

I am also wondering how to get that cap nut off to replace the plastic rollers?? Cut it off?? item 44 I think.

Simplicity 1733308ASM (replaces 1733308A)
UPSTOP, 7GA
(Upstop will be rotated 180 de...
More details

simplicity 29.png

I did remove the anti blowout baffle on the left side. (item 22) That seemed to help some but I don't think its the problem.
simplicity 22.png