Buying Advice New to ZTRs Advice needed

PaulN1976

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Everyone, Long story short I’m purchasing a house with way more yard than I currently have. I can push my yard in 30 minutes now, upgrading to just under a acre. I have the opportunity to buy a 2007 Cub Enforcer 48. It has sat for 4 years with barely being used. It has 500 hrs on it now. Being new to ZTRs should I be concerned about the hydros with that many hrs/ being sat for 4 years? It starts, runs and mows. What I’m not sure about is the maintenance on the hydraulics, pumps, filters. I am aware these parts are pricey but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
That is a commercial mower with decent drives that the oil is easily changeable. 500 hours is not a real problem. If you purchase just drain and refill the hydro oil (20w50 motor oil) and change the filter. Then mow like no body's business.

PaulN1976

Forum Newbie
Threads
That is a commercial mower with decent drives that the oil is easily changeable. 500 hours is not a real problem. If you purchase just drain and refill the hydro oil (20w50 motor oil) and change the filter. Then mow like no body's business.
Thanks BlazNT. What kind of hrs/life can expect out of this ZTR?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
2000 if maintained. Grease it often(weekly) check oil daily and change it at the end of every season of mowing.