Belt and Tension spring keep coming off

Mike P1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I recently purchased a 2018 Husqvarna Z246 Zero turn and I have only put about 6 hours on it and I have had to replace a spindle and a blade. This was damaged by the forklift when they delivered it.

Yesterday I was mowing and my belt and tension spring came off and ate the belt to hell. I bought a new OEM belt and went back to cutting and the belt and tension spring keep coming off. Any ideas?

Luffydog

Threads
Yeah brand new and they done the damage take it back.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If the deck was hit hard enough to break a spindle, you probably have a deck which is now sprung and you will continue to have problems down the road. Don’t accept anything less than a new deck. If this was purchased at a BIG BOX STORE, I would push for a whole new unit. You are going to have to be very pushy or you’ll kick yourself in the future. Have seen this type of problem in the past and once I went with the customer to help resolve the problem. He got his money back and now is a dealership customer, because of the lack of understanding by the BBS. Your option as to how you want to proceed.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Ditto.
A long & polite chat to the dealer & the transport company is in order.
Good chance they bent the deck when they lifted it off with a fork which should never be done and double never if the deck is in place