Do we all need to round up our Roundup?

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
If it were that dangerous I know several people that would have died long ago. Myself being one of them. We spray generic brand Glyophosphate all of the time and have been spilled on and caught up in the mist ect many many many times.

California courts reported on by CNN enough said.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well that didn't take long. Hard to fight those deep pockets the co. has.

MowerMark

Threads
Well that didn't take long. Hard to fight those deep pockets the co. has.

"The ball game ain't over until the fat lady sings"

SidecarFlip

Threads
Problem is there are some in authority who can not accept the fact that people are dumb.
They tried to breed dumbness out in the 50's & 60's but eventually Eugenics petered out.
So now the management class who believe things will happen because they say it will happen think they can legislate stupidity into oblivion .

There you go.... I spray Roundup Ultra or the generic version all the time as well as Amine 2-4-D in my 150 gallon mounted sprayer but with any pesticide / herbicide I wear proper PPE. I do have a certified applicators license which allows me to by chemicals the average Joe cannot.

Dumbass people should never play with chemicals.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
There you go.... I spray Roundup Ultra or the generic version all the time as well as Amine 2-4-D in my 150 gallon mounted sprayer but with any pesticide / herbicide I wear proper PPE. I do have a certified applicators license which allows me to by chemicals the average Joe cannot.

Dumbass people should never play with chemicals.

But they are dumb and do not know any better.:laughing:

SidecarFlip

Threads
Probably not dumb, just don't read the cautionary labeling that is required on every jug. People don't bother t read instructions or manuals today because we live in a gotta have it now society and why bother to read instructions because forums like this exist to help the blind and self illeterate along. Cannot spell either as evidenced by threads on this site and others.

Some of the threads /posts on this site require deciphering for content....lol

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I will go with that.
More lazy than dumb
Which in itself is dumb
Their is an air of arrogance that is common to all peoples of all nations & all religions save a few natives and buddhists ,
So we are special, humanity is a higher from of life and we are important to the planet if not the universe, where as in reality all 3 are wrong.

Companies ( who some how are not people despite the fact that they are just a group of people ) are the evil entities trying to destroy people for their own greedy gain.

There are two problems but the court can not recognise either of them
1) we are not all identical despite the fact that the law pretends we all are.
2) we are not the creations of any God in the image of that God yet all courts base their concept of truth by swearing to a God .

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have not gone through all the precautions on the label but I can tell you I would never spray it into the wind. I would never leave any that got on my skin on it for very long. I would not breathe it in. These are common sense.