mikuni carb needle and seat

atomic67

Threads
as I was cleaning my carb I noticed that there didn't appear to be a seat which the needle would rest on. Does the mikuni carb on the Kawasaki fc150v not have one?

jp1961

Threads
Hello,

My 2 stroke Suzuki has a Mikuni carb, and it does not have a replaceable needle seat. The carb does leak requiring me to add an inline fuel shutoff valve, but the engine runs well.

Regards

Jeff

atomic67

Threads
Hello,

My 2 stroke Suzuki has a Mikuni carb, and it does not have a replaceable needle seat. The carb does leak requiring me to add an inline fuel shutoff valve, but the engine runs well.

Regards

Jeff

thanks

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
as I was cleaning my carb I noticed that there didn't appear to be a seat which the needle would rest on. Does the mikuni carb on the Kawasaki fc150v not have one?

I just got one of these mowers. Got the baby Kawasaki FC-150V on her. If I recall, it did have a black rubber tip on the needle and a brass seat.

slomo

atomic67

Threads
I just got one of these mowers. Got the baby Kawasaki FC-150V on her. If I recall, it did have a black rubber tip on the needle and a brass seat.

slomo

I love this engine. I found a new oem needle and that solved the flooding issues I was having. My Snapper is a '95 model and it is my go to mower.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was excited when I saw the Kawi on my used new to me Snapper. Then I found out it was only 143cc I think they are. Still cuts pretty good for the engine size. I thought it was the FJ-180V from a distance. Kawi's normally have a longer stroke for good torque. Can't go wrong with them.

slomo