Swisher Mower

BlueGrass

Threads

RockHound

Threads
Oh yeah, bring on the big daddy! I want one too. It's a dream of mine and I've even been thinking of going in debt for one. I have a few bucks stashed back so I may have to go get one. That would be a wonderful 4th of July present for myself, wouldn't it?

EverGreen

Threads
Think of it this way, if you tip it you won't get trapped by the steering wheel. This is a nice mower and I wouldn't mind having it for my yard. I am in the market for a ride on mower :biggrin:!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I wouldn't mind having it for my yard. I am in the market for a ride on mower :biggrin:!

Keep in mind that that is a very light duty ZTR and by the manuf specs it is intended for flat ground and LESS than one acre... KennyV

Calvin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Oh yeah, bring on the big daddy! I want one too. It's a dream of mine and I've even been thinking of going in debt for one. I have a few bucks stashed back so I may have to go get one. That would be a wonderful 4th of July present for myself, wouldn't it?

Yes it would I love mine.

possum

Threads
Guy up above me a ways has an old Swisher with the three wheels and the engine in front over the wheel. That is a cool old lawnmower.