Offered For Trade Simplicity 4040 (Columbus, GA)

tinwhisker

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Simplicity 4040 that I bought about a year ago, I have always wanted one. My plan at the time was to do a complete restore on it. It looks complete and shows 470 hours on the meter. I doubt its running as it appears to have been left in the weather unused for a while. Its been in my garage since I bought it and I have not touched it or attempted to start it. Lots of surface rust, but aside from that IMO looks good and will make a really nice machine for someone wanting to restore/fix it up.

I took extensive pictures and they will tell a much more complete story. It has the 3-point hitch and I also have the deck (complete, but working condition unknown), box scraper, and front blade. I don't have pics of the implements to post but will take some in the next couple days.

Since my free time is at a premium these days, I spent some time thinking about what I really wanted to spend more time working on -- decided I'd rather have something that could fly instead of cut grass and move dirt! So I am looking to trade this for an ultralight/experimental aircraft. An incomplete project or needing repair and renovation is fine depending on what it is.

Tell me what you have and lets make a deal. Also, if anyone can clue me in on other forums where I can post this, it will be appreciated. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0144.jpgIMG_0160.jpgIMG_0159.jpgIMG_0150.jpgIMG_0149.jpgIMG_0148.jpgIMG_0143.jpgIMG_0145.jpgIMG_0146.jpgIMG_0174.jpg