Outlaw XP

BENDER

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have recently purchased a used Outlaw XP. I have been very happy with it's overall performance and mowing. I do have one issue that I have not been able to figure out. The front wheels want to "shopping cart" whenever you speed up. This is the model that has the rubber suspension bushings as part of the wheel yoke.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Make sure the tires have the same pressure and grease the rim and the pivot.

BENDER

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have checked the air pressure all the way around, have used a cloth tape measure to check diameters. Have greased everything checked tightness of all fasteners. I have even temporarily added about 200 lbs to the nose with no improvement.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Measure from ground to the frame at front tires. I am thinking you have a tweaked frame.

yellowhorse7

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have recently purchased a used Outlaw XP. I have been very happy with it's overall performance and mowing. I do have one issue that I have not been able to figure out. The front wheels want to "shopping cart" whenever you speed up. This is the model that has the rubber suspension bushings as part of the wheel yoke.

I have a 2018 Brand New XP 61" with the Yammy EFI deal. Mine does it as well although the left side is worse than the right. It seems to be only on flat ground. I've checked air pressures and torque of wheel and spindle nuts. All good. My dealer advised me to put weight in front as well but haven't tried it. I'm guessing that the spindles just need to be greased but I'm in the middle of a move and don't have my tools yet. Did you figure yours out?