Introduction

chuck5

Forum Newbie
Threads
My name is John, I have started a hobby of lawn mower and small engine, not looking to start a business just something to occupy my time. Found this site while searching for information.

dfbroxy

Threads
Hi Chuck,
Glad to have you, what is your knowledge on small engines and mowers? I joined this site a little more than a year ago and was amazed at what could be learned by just reading the posts. I am not a mechanic and by no means a expert but i can take care of my own mowers now without going to the dealers to spend a ton of cash thanks to these guys. If you have questions this site has some of the fields best to help you. Just remember to post your make and model number when you post a question.:thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi Chuck,
Glad to have you, what is your knowledge on small engines and mowers? I joined this site a little more than a year ago and was amazed at what could be learned by just reading the posts. I am not a mechanic and by no means a expert but i can take care of my own mowers now without going to the dealers to spend a ton of cash thanks to these guys. If you have questions this site has some of the fields best to help you. Just remember to post your make and model number when you post a question.:thumbsup:

Some GOOD advice, AND if guys would learn to take LOTS of pic's BEFORE and during working on their equipment, life would be a lil easier ! .. :thumbsup:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

Than sounds like a good hobby :thumbsup: