Getting started

GG1.jpg

Forming

GG2.jpg

Pep

1pep

Threads
ins1.jpg ins2.jpg

Finished inserts, welded in place. Owner has paint will finished it, he's kind of on the fence regarding the color. Stock look, same color as tractor or race (LOL) silver or black.

Stay tuned

Pep

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Pep, you NEVER cease to amaze me, I'll bet you could whip-up one helluva female Chastity belt, .... :laughing:..:laughing:

1pep

Threads
Leather strap or SS locking, available .....

Thanks for the :laughing:

:thumbsup:
Pep

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Leather strap or SS locking, available .....

Thanks for the :laughing:

Pep

I Luuuuuv to see your handi-work, you are a true craftsman, your work seems impeccable. .. a man with patience AND an eye for details, ... :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

1pep

Threads
Ok, the owner went with the Kubota color, looks factory...

I like it,
Pep

Attachments

• 2016-04-15 13.50.32.jpg
    2016-04-15 13.50.32.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 14

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Pep, you NEVER cease to amaze me, I'll bet you could whip-up one helluva female Chastity belt, .... :laughing:..:laughing:

OK, Humour time.

The boys at a factory I worked weekends at made a chasity belt for the foreman who was getting married.
A triangle of Marvy plate with a hole in each corner and one in the middle with a length of steam pipe welded to it , 3 lengths of chain and a single padlock.
The bucks night was Friday, wedding was Saturday and at the appropriate time the duds were dropped & the device fitted, in the small hours of the cold morning.
Naturally the person with the "key to his happiness" got ill from the booze & was admitted to hospital.
So there they were, in the hot factory at 10 am trying to remove said device which of course was now so tight, the bolt cutters would not fit, every time they came close with the Oxy torch , the groom kicked it out of their hands.
The chain was very high tensie so hacksaws were to no avail and the clock was ticking down for the 12 0' clock wedding at a very major church.

Finally some one remembered that the spare key was sent to the bride with the same "key to your future happiness" message so on their way to the church, the wedding cars pulled up outside and the search began for the missing key.
Which was duely found but he was a touch late for his own wedding.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ok, the owner went with the Kubota color, looks factory...

I like it,
Pep

It'll do in a pinch .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Just bustin UR chops, ....It's FABULOUS ..... REALLY GREAT workmanship,

P.S. cancel the Chastity Belt, They both been "sampling" the "goods" ... :laughing:..:laughing:

1pep

Threads
It'll do in a pinch .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Just bustin UR chops, ....I

:laughing:

No worry, not thinned skinned, glad you like the work .

Pep