Any TimeCutter HD w/MyRide owners ? Input appreciated

piratejason

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Any TimeCutter HD w/MyRide owners ? Input appreciated
Weighing out purchasing a 54" Timecutter HD w/MyRide(75212).

Comparing it to the 54" Hustler Fastrak. Both have 3100 Hydrogear drives and both seem to be constructed well enough to handle my 4+ acres. Just sold my Hustler 52" Raptor after 5 years of service. Primary considerations for new machine are ride and quality of cut.

Thanks in advance for any insight,

Piratejason

piratejason

Forum Newbie
Threads

Comparing it to the 54" Hustler Fastrak. Both have 3100 Hydrogear drives and both seem to be constructed well enough to handle my 4+ acres. Just sold my Hustler 52" Raptor after 5 years of service. Primary considerations for new machine are ride and quality of cut.

Piratejason

Anyone?

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sorry I am not familiar with either machine, but maybe some others will chime in here.

piratejason

Forum Newbie
Threads

Piratejason

Thought I would reply to my own question.

Purchased the Toro TimeCutter 54” w/ MyRide(75212). My yard has some rough spots/roots. My back acreage is rough and would always result in a tight or sore back after mowing. I could not be more pleased with the Toro. Cut my very thick St. Augustine very well at full speed. The MyRide is incredible. Several times the mower hit a hole or root, I felt the impact with my hands on the controls but the shock was not transmitted to my body. I literally felt like I was sitting on a hammock. Quality of cut is in line with other Toro models. Very pleased with my purchase.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Cool, your profile says Hustler. I like my Toro as well..

I know that the "MyRide" models allow the floor to move, but doesn't that mess up where you are holding the lap bars ?

piratejason

Forum Newbie
Threads
Cool, your profile says Hustler. I like my Toro as well..

I know that the "MyRide" models allow the floor to move, but doesn't that mess up where you are holding the lap bars ?

Not really. Arms are resting on arm rests - any movement is in my wrists. It is definitely a different feeling.

I purchased it Friday - thanks for the profile update reminder.

Thanks -
Jason

Lawn Addict
Threads
Cool, good to hear, I had been wondering about that since I sat on one at my Toro Dealers.

Enjoy the nice new machine. & Toro owners got to look out for each other. :thumbsup: