x1901 wiring diagram

cwkerr007

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello everyone new to the forum.Why is it that these companies won't post wiring diagrams to there product some do,some don't. They should have to give service manuals with every new product sold,cars,bikes,mowers it wasn't so bad back in the day when you bought 1 chiltons manual for all american made cars! Now you get a magazine that only gives info for 1 model and only for a couple of years just ain't right ! OK I got that off my chest does anyone have a site to download or read a wiring diagram for an x1901 60" so i won't have to untape everything???

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
simple logic behind it.
Most people are too lazy to read the owners manual so why waste money adding another page.
About 5 % of the populaton can read a circuit diagram and of them only 1/2 can understand one.
The rest will simply rush out and replace all of the electrical stuff which is good for spares sales.
Technicians know how mowers are wired and they are all basically the same so wiring diagrams while helpful are fairly well redundant.
It took about 2 years for the penny to drop ( I can be a bit slow on the uptake ) and since then I have only gone looking for diagrams when we are trying to help some one here who is in the 95% of people who have a brain freeze the instant they see lines on a page so we can use the same wire colours as they see in front of them.
Even then about 1/3 can not understand why the power take off is connected to the battery wire on the solenoid and think that wire is some sort of control wire.

Then we are all singing from the same song sheet even fewer can come to grips with the idea that a circuit has to be a complete loop from one side of the battery to the other and switching a ground wire is exactly the same as switching a power wire.

Finally there is public liability.
If the wiring diagram is not easily accessible to Joe Public and Mr public is a lazy idiot moron, too fat to be able to reach down & pull on the hand brake who decides to bypass the seat safety switch, Dixie can in all honsetly contest that they do not make this information available to Joe Public so it is not their fault that he killed himself.

Now what is your Chopper doing or not doing that we can help you with ?
How good is your understanding of primary school science electronics ?
what tools do you have at your disposal ?
and of course
:welcome:

robbie22

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have given my students proper education and knowledge about the machines and how to fix them.. I have planned to train them for much further work now.

Last edited:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
We have a new spammer.