A landscape and pool combination

Elizabeth Rosen

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,
When we moved to Vaughan, we demanded a house with an open backyard. So that we can set a beautiful garden and a swimming pool. Now the swimming area is the most attractive place in our house. My kids are interested in swimming. They use to participate in competitions. This is the main reason why we built a pool. But later, it became a place of get-togethers and family talks. We recently replaced out 15x30 oval with a 20' round pool. Along with doing this, we took the upper deck down. So now we have a good amount of dirt around the pool, especially from the area where the old pool was.
We are planning to rebuild the deck next year to connect a new pool. For the time being, what will be good to put around the pool? The oval pool we had has no border around the pool and grasses was the best option.
I want to avoid that with this pool. I was thinking of setting a landscape in the yard with small white stones or pebbles around the pool. So the area will be more attractive and refreshing. For that, I have to get a pool and landscape design that suits my yard.
Has anyone done anything like this? Hope anyone can give me some advice.
Thanks

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello,
When we moved to Vaughan, we demanded a house with an open backyard. So that we can set a beautiful garden and a swimming pool. Now the swimming area is the most attractive place in our house. My kids are interested in swimming. They use to participate in competitions. This is the main reason why we built a pool. But later, it became a place of get-togethers and family talks. We recently replaced out 15x30 oval with a 20' round pool. Along with doing this, we took the upper deck down. So now we have a good amount of dirt around the pool, especially from the area where the old pool was.
We are planning to rebuild the deck next year to connect a new pool. For the time being, what will be good to put around the pool? The oval pool we had has no border around the pool and grasses was the best option.
I want to avoid that with this pool. I was thinking of setting a landscape in the yard with small white stones or pebbles around the pool. So the area will be more attractive and refreshing. For that, I have to get a pool and landscape design that suits my yard.
Has anyone done anything like this? Hope anyone can give me some advice.
Thanks

The best thing to put around a pool is grandkids.

What about artificial grass?

Aleks

Threads
We seem to be on the same hunt with you!
I have just bought a new house and have grand plans for the outside spaces. I would like to have a pool as I would definitely enjoy one. I tryto figure out the costs of maintenance a pool, research the prices on pool cleaners through this site