Battery Powered Echo PAS unit

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I saw one of the new Echo PAS units this past week. I was impressed with it. Have any of you folks used one and if so what were your results?

CopperCreekCuts

Forum Newbie
Threads
New member here. I run a small part-time lawn care company in Florida and mow several days a week in addition to managing a YouTube channel. I have been trying out the ECHO PAS for a while now, and like it! Not for everyone, but man does it pack a punch. And you can also run an edger, several hedge trimmers, I think the tiller option as well, so it is very versatile. I have a video I tried to embed, but cannot until I get 5 points!

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I bought a 58 volt string trimmer PAS unit and a 58 volt hand held blower. The trimmer has the 4 OH battery and the blower has the 2 OH battery. I ran them both today. I was amazed at how well the trimmer worked. I honestly believe that the battery lasted the equivalent of a tank of gas in a 225. I did 4 yards a couple of them had a considerable amount of trimming that had to be done and the battery had one bar left when I got home.

I am glad I bought this product. It amazed me that it would do what it does.