Choices Choices...

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here it is: I used car paint\clearcoat. It only took a few days to prep and paint but i had to wait 2 weeks to get the rear bearings before final assembly.
I took it apart down to paint every piece separately.
While i got the Wisconsin motor to run (the intake valve gap originally was too big), i dont have the carb\intake so i used a briggs laying around.

What luck- 3 days after buying this one, someone on craig's list posted a free 90'smaybe??? snapper. It is pretty much identical but it seems the deck is thinner metal because it flexed or else i didn't notice the old one flexing also.

View attachment 39384View attachment 39385View attachment 39386View attachment 39387View attachment 39388View attachment 39389

This is NOT the same mower as the pic in the initial post......

upupandaway

Threads
This is NOT the same mower as the pic in the initial post......

Umm... yes it is. As I mentioned before - I repainted it and the Wis motor while will run, is incomplete so I used a briggs.

Am I missing something here???

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Umm... yes it is. As I mentioned before - I repainted it and the Wis motor while will run, is incomplete so I used a briggs.

Am I missing something here???

I took your post to say that you didn't have a Wisconsin carb, so you used a Briggs (carb) that you had laying around...........
I couldn't figger out how you woulda pulled that one off.
Silly me............