Considering buying a GR2020...any thoughts or advice?

three4re

Threads
  • / Considering buying a GR2020...any thoughts or advice?
Hi,

As already mentioned in a thread I started back in December, I need to either fix up my old Cub Cadet 129 or buy something new.

I test drove the 2020 (well..actually the 2021) today and like it. A bit concerned about having only a 1 year warranty on the stamped deck, but can't do much about that. I was hoping the dealer would have had a plow and attachment to show me.

Looking for advice, etc. on this tractor - especially how well the deck holds up. Any info on the snow plow that goes with these things would be helpful too.

Thanks,
Keith

Last edited:

Rodnutrandy

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Considering buying a GR2020...any thoughts or advice?
Hi,

As already mentioned in a thread I started back in December, I need to either fix up my old Cub Cadet 129 or buy something new.

I test drove the 2020 (well..actually the 2021) today and like it. A bit concerned about having only a 1 year warranty on the stamped deck, but can't do much about that. I was hoping the dealer would have had a plow and attachment to show me.

Looking for advice, etc. on this tractor - especially how well the deck holds up. Any info on the snow plow that goes with these things would be helpful too.

Thanks,
Keith

I love my GR2120. It is diesel and sips fuel , we mow about a acre in woods . Have some steep hills , It not only goes up or down without slipping . It also will stop any where on the hills. ones I slipped down before , I can go either direction with no fear. The blades are 3 times thicker then what was on my sears . I had 3 back surgeries in last 10 months . My wife has taken over mowing and also loves the mower. The belt is going on 2 years of mowing and still good > I did add a bumper I modified to fit and led tail lights for when mowing by road . k bumper.jpgkubota.jpg

Last edited: