How about a 150mph lawn-mower

1pep

Threads
I like self propelled, with that my feet will never touch the ground :laughing:

Honda has some imagination :smile:

Pep

shadesofidaho

Threads
My lawn is so ruff if I go fast the bumps buck me out of the seat almost killing the engine and my landing causes a big engine POP which I do not think is a good thing. HA I need a seat belt. Yes I would love to smooth it out but the cost. UGH I continue to mow slow and it does not take all that long so no biggie.

deminin

Threads
I don't know about going more than 10MPH on a riding mower, but locally there are a lot of guys who have modified riding mowers for a "junior" tractor pull. My neighbor, across the road has been working on one for the past couple of years, and he started going to competitions this year. I don't know how much power his rig has, but when he fires it up, it sounds like a small dragster. He has some rather large "AG" type tires on the rear, and earlier this year I watched him practice down in his field...he was pulling an old pickup around with the rear brakes locked. He created some serious trenches in his field.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
There's plenty of stuff on the net about making a mower run faster and there's a lot of guys having fun doing so, and even organized racing, some Mfg.s even make racing equipment for their ENGINES, ( Briggs among them) but when yo get on (into) a mower like the Honda Xtreme there's a helluva alot of engineering and $$$$$$$$$$ money in them, the R-1 kart in the video, I believe started out at around 5-6000 bucks, that's a sizeable hunk of change for the "average" guy on this forum. Speed & fun cost big bucks !! .. Nice IF ya got it it to do it ...... :thumbsup:

FORGOT : Read the comments below the video....

Last edited: