more questions

chainsaw69

Threads
my z726x now has a grand total of 3.5 hours on it. questions is....is it it normal to "screech" so loud? its the same noise that is made when activating the steering arms at slow speed, like tearing metal pieces in two. problem is that it does it when engine rpms are up and mower is moving or still. thanks
also....i could describe it in more detail but i couldn't get the dragon off it yesterday. she was only gonna get a short lesson to familiarize herself and she mowed the whole 3 acres. refused to get off.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Why are you coming here when you should be going back to your dealer with warranty concerns. From your description we don’t know if it is occurring with the PTO engaged or not. Does it occur with one stick or both sticks?

chainsaw69

Threads
why are you asking stupid questions about my questions "when i should be going to the dealer"? you can't have it both ways. if you don't know the answer just say so. no need for your attitude.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Why am I asking stupid questions? Well, as I work on Kubota units just about everyday I was trying to get a better picture of what is going on. As I said, if this is a new unit, I would recommend you take it to your dealer for warranty service. This I guess is not what you want to do, as you seem to know a little more than they do and don’t worry about voiding your warranty. Second, I do have some ideas as to what is wrong, but I was trying to get a better picture of exactly what your problem is, as I am not holding your hand while you are hearing the screech. You seem to know more than me, so if you have time I could use some help splitting a B2320 to replace a busted shifting fork in the tranny. You probably don’t have time, so I’ll be watching to see if someone smarter than both of us, can diagnosis from your description which end your screeching is coming from.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sit down, relax.
1) you should be taking the mower back to the dealer because it has a warranty and it is important that a paper trail is started early just in case major repairs are required latter on.
Saying " it has been screeching from new " when something finally dies 11 months latter is called "owner neglect & abuse" which voids warranties.

2) question is not stupid, we need to know things in order to make a diagnosis bases solely upon the words on the screen which is quite difficult.

If you find this onerious then you are not gong to get any benefit from the expert advice available from the various professionals here.
You have the problem we don't.

chainsaw69

Threads
ur right, his question isn't stupid, his attitude is. and totally unnecessary.
it screeches as soon as you activate the turning arms. i expected some having had a dixie chopper for 15 years, but this seems to be excessive.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If my attitude is stupid and totally unnecessary, I pity the poor dealer you purchased your unit from. He is in for a real surprise the first time he tries to satisfy you. Reread your first post. We have no idea where the screech is coming from, exactly when it occurs, does it occur when one arm is pushed or both arms, does it change in pitch, forward and reverse, blades engaged or off. I guess you don’t like to be questioned, because you might not look as smart as you want to portray. On top of that it seems like your wife, not dragon, likes the unit more than you do, which also upsets you. You think that the techs on this site should just give you answers you want to hear and then cop an attitude when you don’t get the answers you want. I was trying to help you, but now you have burned your bridge to any solutions I could give you. As Bert said, “you have a problem we don’t”. Oh, almost forgot, I don’t need your help as I got that B2320 back together after replacing that shifting fork today. Went very easy for a guy with a poor attitude who asks unnecessary questions.

chainsaw69

Threads
oh wow you sure told me. feel better now?? hahahaha sure got into ur head didn't i? and didn't take much at all. you sure ur not sitting in ur moms basement waiting for her to bring you a sammich as you dread your upcoming 25th birthday? must be nice to be that age again and only having to crave others approval.
dude seriously, just let it go. get a good nights sleep. take a deep breathe. ignore me. ur stressing over nothing. in the overall scheme of things my mower problems mean nothing.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Do you really think anyone is going to come to your defense or help you??? We try to help members who need help and are willing to work with us. I know I’m wasting my time, not craving attention, but it is fun watching someone make a fool of himself. It’s my way of relaxing after a long day. Please keep me entertained.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
It sounds like your are saying your hydros are making excessive noise. No, your hydros should not be "screeching" and it could be indicative of a serious issue.