Emark Radius

ameriken2001

Forum Newbie
Threads
I currently own a 3 year old 50 inch emark quest and looking to upgrade to the 60 inch radius. Does anyone who owns a radius have any comments good or bad they would like to share? Thanks

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Exmark section.

Jm3250

Forum Newbie
Threads
I currently own a 3 year old 50 inch emark quest and looking to upgrade to the 60 inch radius. Does anyone who owns a radius have any comments good or bad they would like to share? Thanks

hey ameriken I have an exmark radius X 52''. To be fair I don't mow commercially, Just my house along with my fathers and occasionally my grandparents. But I did commercial landscaping for 8 years when I was a bit younger before I got into my career now. My previous experience is with Scag, John Deere, and Exmark and I was always partial to exmark. I love the thing. I have a terrible lawn at my new house, and it somehow manages to even make it look halfway decent haha. Havent had any issues at all with it, and never has it felt underpowered mulching through thick stuff in the spring while pulling a big hill. Wish I could give you more input but I am for sure happy with it after one year. If you have any specifics just ask and I can try to help.