Scag Turf Tiger/Kohler Command Pro 27 Frustrations

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks, I'll check. Wouldn't this cause a complete shutdown? No matter what happens with the power lose, if I disengage the blades..all is corrected and no power issues at all occur.
That's because you've relieved the engine of most of it's power demand when you disengage the blades.

arussel88

Threads
So who's excited about my leak-down test today?

mhavanti

Threads
And the answer is?

arussel88

Threads
Well......I was all ready to perform the leak down...hooked up the hose...dang tester gauge is broken. Still hooked it up and could hear and feel quite a bit of air coming out of the carb. Will return to Harbor Freight tomorrow for a replacement to get an actual reading.

Something else that i noticed....I noticed there was some gas under the fuel shutoff solenoid. Not much below the solenoid but quite a bit had pooled up in the wiring harness. I can only assume this is not the first time gas has pooled in the harness.

Joeandlib

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well......I was all ready to perform the leak down...hooked up the hose...dang tester gauge is broken. Still hooked it up and could hear and feel quite a bit of air coming out of the carb. Will return to Harbor Freight tomorrow for a replacement to get an actual reading.

Something else that i noticed....I noticed there was some gas under the fuel shutoff solenoid. Not much below the solenoid but quite a bit had pooled up in the wiring harness. I can only assume this is not the first time gas has pooled in the harness.
Hey-my husband has this exact same problem as you had. Did you ever get your problems fixed