Hello Yawl from a newbie

Humpy70

Threads
Just found this site and wish I had years ago as I know there are folks here that have been working with small engines all their life. In a past life I worked Product Engineering for the Army Small Cal Weapons Lab and was a small arms Test Director at Aberdeen Proving Ground so I know things happen after stuff gets fielded the designers never dreamed would happen and one of my responsibilities was figuring out fixes for those new problems that surface after a system is fielded.

Glad to be here with yawl, thanks in advance for the guidance you can give me.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just found this site and wish I had years ago as I know there are folks here that have been working with small engines all their life. In a past life I worked Product Engineering for the Army Small Cal Weapons Lab and was a small arms Test Director at Aberdeen Proving Ground so I know things happen after stuff gets fielded the designers never dreamed would happen and one of my responsibilities was figuring out fixes for those new problems that surface after a system is fielded.

Glad to be here with yawl, thanks in advance for the guidance you can give me.

If you ever worked on the "Black-Rifle" you are one of my Hero's .... :thumbsup:

Humpy70

Threads
I am trying to post a link but it is not taking???? Just found out I have to have five posts to post a link.

Boobala sent you a PM.

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just YOU one back ....... 4:08 PM

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Glad to have you here!
:welcome: