Looking for a good mower

DennisRSmith

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all,
I am looking for a good lawn mower.
I live in Scarborough condos. The lawn and the landscaping is great here. There was a lawn mover here, but got damaged. So, the management is thinking to purchase a new one rather than repairing the old one. The damaged one is very old. It was damaged for more than 3 times previously. So, they thought repairing it again will be of no use. The management is looking for something not so expensive but something that is of good quality, affordable and long lasting. They don't have any preference for the company. They are just looking for something that would work longer than the previous one. Yes, they have asked the people in here for suggestions. I don't know if they have made any decisions yet. I just thought of asking here before getting the new one.
So, what do you suggest?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Quality, long lasting, ease of use, great cut, I always recommend a Toro model 20381. With proper service and upkeep this mower should last 15-20 years. When you look at initial cost and years of service, cheaper to operate over the life of the unit, than the lower priced mowers.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Depends on what you're wanting to mow...