Cheetah won’t crank

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thank you for the update to bring the thread to a closure and congrats for working it out.

mcdonell

Threads
Yes, thanks for following up and telling us what you found. I have also found Jacks to be a good place to buy parts. Reasonable prices, they ship fast and have good reviews. Keep us posted if anything changes. I also like to read about Cheetahs since I have one.

Boit4852

Threads
I hope others who have similar electrical issues will see this thread and educate themselves about not only starter relays, but any relays and how they work. Once a DIY'r understands how a relay works and how to size it and wire it in will gain valuable knowledge. This knowledge will help not only with designing an add on electrical device, but also how to select a relay and how to install it. Great thread for anyone wanting to educate themselves.:laughing:

Roadmaster

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm having the same issues that you went through. Is the started relay that you changed out located on the Operator console?

Roadmaster

Forum Newbie
Threads
RobertK, wanted to thank you for your post and information on how you resolved the starting issue. I had the exact same problems, went through most of the same steps you did and still nothing. Except today I replaced the starter relay and that solved it. What was odd is that the old relay sounded like it worked (pulled in and put power to the Green/WHite wire), but nothing happened. Anyway thanks for sharing and helping get my mower back up and running.