Toro Wheel Horse 266H Hydro Drive Belt

LR22

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 265H and recently purchased a 266H Wheel Horse. The hydro drive assembly on my 265H has a 3 pulley assembly and my 266H has a 2 pulley assembly. The hydro drive belt on my 266H keeps disconnecting from the pulleys when using. I have adjusted the tension but the left side of the belt (non pulleyed side) is vibrating significantly and this is causing the belt to come off the pulley. I am wondering if a part is missing or if there is a belt guide mechanism which is missing. I have recently replaced the drive belt on my 265H and this was very straight forward with regard to fitting and tensioning the drive belt - this appears not to be the same case on the 266H. Any thoughts appreciated.

LR22

Forum Newbie
Threads
Dear Rivets appreciate thoughts - link suggested does not seem to work ?

LR22

Forum Newbie
Threads
Dear Rivets - success. I guess link temperamental as accessing from UK.

I have reviewed this Service Manual and found that there are a variety of pictures used. Some are as per my 265H, some have 3 pulley, some have small guide pulley next to main engine pulley, some have small guide pulley near rear transmission. There is a lack of consistency in quality of document and pictures don't directly point to model!

Many thanks

LR22

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you appreciated - will work my way through.