Mower
    Grasshopper

Post How to increase visitor in my custom lawn care website

I am the owner of my lawn care company named: Custom lawn care inc. situated at 321 Dante Court Suite 2 Holbrook NY 11741.

I have designed a new website for my company, customlawncare..com.
    My company offering various lawn care services for customers like: customlawncare..com/lawn-care-services/
    But now my problem is, I am not getting any traffic and even my website is not coming into google search result. I am looking to hire a SEO expert.

Joe Ialacci
    Custom Lawn Care Inc.
    321 Dante Court Suite 2 Holbrook NY 11741
    Phone: (631) 467-5900
    customlawncare..com

Mower
    Hustler Raptor SD 54"

Re: How to increase visitor in my custom lawn care website

Joe, very nice website, very professional. I was able to easily find it on google searching for "custom lawn care Holbrook". But is is a very common name, so you will get lost with all the other company's with the same name. Even Joe's Custom Lawn Care is more unique and would be easier to find online. Bit in my opinion, I would think the best advertising would be yard signs in lawns that you mow. If I were looking for a lawn service, I would base it on lawns I can see in person. Assuming you are new in the business, and trying to get started, so you may not have many lawns to showcase, so start with your own lawn. Make it a showcase so people will want one just like it at their house. Good luck!

Mower
    Grasshopper

Quote Originally Posted by BoylermanCT View Post
    Joe, very nice website, very professional. I was able to easily find it on google searching for "custom lawn care Holbrook". But is is a very common name, so you will get lost with all the other company's with the same name. Even Joe's Custom Lawn Care is more unique and would be easier to find online. Bit in my opinion, I would think the best advertising would be yard signs in lawns that you mow. If I were looking for a lawn service, I would base it on lawns I can see in person. Assuming you are new in the business, and trying to get started, so you may not have many lawns to showcase, so start with your own lawn. Make it a showcase so people will want one just like it at their house. Good luck!
    Thank you BoylermanCT. I appreciate your comments. Yeah my website domain name is challenging as it has many similar names in the market. I think I should be more focused on Holbrook based lawn care in New York. What do you think? Will it make me exceptional to come forward in google search?
    Thanks.

Mower
    Hustler Raptor SD 54"

You are smack in the middle of Long Island, so I would concentrate on Holbrook and central Long Island. Good luck!

Mower
    Grasshopper

Quote Originally Posted by BoylermanCT View Post
    You are smack in the middle of Long Island, so I would concentrate on Holbrook and central Long Island. Good luck!
    Yup. I appreciate you. You are absolutely right. Another owner from eastlawncare company told me the same. Therefore, I have to be more clever on choosing other than Holbrook and central Long Island. Thanks BoylermanCT.

Mower
    Looking to Buy :)

I think social media could also be useful in increasing traffic but with the help of an expert seo provider, you can get a complete package.