How to increase visitor in my custom lawn care website

customlawncare

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / How to increase visitor in my custom lawn care website
I am the owner of my lawn care company named: Custom lawn care inc. situated at 321 Dante Court Suite 2 Holbrook NY 11741.

I have designed a new website for my company, customlawncare..com.
My company offering various lawn care services for customers like: customlawncare..com/lawn-care-services/
But now my problem is, I am not getting any traffic and even my website is not coming into google search result. I am looking to hire a SEO expert.

Joe Ialacci
Custom Lawn Care Inc.
321 Dante Court Suite 2 Holbrook NY 11741
Phone: (631) 467-5900
customlawncare..com

BoylermanCT

Threads
Joe, very nice website, very professional. I was able to easily find it on google searching for "custom lawn care Holbrook". But is is a very common name, so you will get lost with all the other company's with the same name. Even Joe's Custom Lawn Care is more unique and would be easier to find online. Bit in my opinion, I would think the best advertising would be yard signs in lawns that you mow. If I were looking for a lawn service, I would base it on lawns I can see in person. Assuming you are new in the business, and trying to get started, so you may not have many lawns to showcase, so start with your own lawn. Make it a showcase so people will want one just like it at their house. Good luck!

customlawncare

Forum Newbie
Threads
Joe, very nice website, very professional. I was able to easily find it on google searching for "custom lawn care Holbrook". But is is a very common name, so you will get lost with all the other company's with the same name. Even Joe's Custom Lawn Care is more unique and would be easier to find online. Bit in my opinion, I would think the best advertising would be yard signs in lawns that you mow. If I were looking for a lawn service, I would base it on lawns I can see in person. Assuming you are new in the business, and trying to get started, so you may not have many lawns to showcase, so start with your own lawn. Make it a showcase so people will want one just like it at their house. Good luck!

Thank you BoylermanCT. I appreciate your comments. Yeah my website domain name is challenging as it has many similar names in the market. I think I should be more focused on Holbrook based lawn care in New York. What do you think? Will it make me exceptional to come forward in google search?
Thanks.

BoylermanCT

Threads
You are smack in the middle of Long Island, so I would concentrate on Holbrook and central Long Island. Good luck!

customlawncare

Forum Newbie
Threads
You are smack in the middle of Long Island, so I would concentrate on Holbrook and central Long Island. Good luck!

Yup. I appreciate you. You are absolutely right. Another owner from eastlawncare company told me the same. Therefore, I have to be more clever on choosing other than Holbrook and central Long Island. Thanks BoylermanCT.

Johnkim

Threads
I think social media could also be useful in increasing traffic but with the help of an expert seo provider, you can get a complete package.

arslant001

Threads
You just working on social media to promote your business and also create SEO friendly content to increase the rank of the website. You can analyze the competitor for backlinks and their content.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
YOUR HOME PAGE TAKES WAY TOO LONG TO DOWNLOAD.
Home page should download instantly .
After 2 minutes I gave up ( and went to one of your competitors ).
NEVER EVER put video on a home page it should be a static image . Save those clips for inclusion on the individual page they depict .
So home needs to have a single image with lots of hot links so it downloads fast so I can see exactly what services you do and if they are what I am looking for .
Next , sack your web designer who is obviously a hip young person trying to show other web designers they are up there, fashionable & with it.
You are not trying to impress other web designers you are trying to draw in potential customers.
Fine green type on a white background , too hard to read so I went to a user friendly web page .
A web safe green with BOLD knock out white text will work a lot better .

Your "services at a glance" are not at a glance they are a block with nothing to direct your gaze
They need to be spaced across the page as a single row, perhaps inside a star shape or even on a curved path.
To be read quickly you need to always be controling the eye movement of the reader
Left to right top to bottom

Have a good long look at the site that came up first

Loaded the second my finger lifted off the return button
Clear bold text I could read from 10' away.
An extended font ( letters further appart ) works really well for hot links
Note the white type in those green circles .

Your drop down menus are a joke.
Near impossible to read

1) Buy a domain name that is SHORT like CLCHolbrook or better still HolbrookCLC.
You want locals to find you not people in Alaska or Texas
People remember short names
2) do not waste time & money buying SEO because you are just competing with 10,000,000 others who have the exact same meta data tags.
Now days when I search I start on page 2 because all of page 1 will be amazon / ebay / big retailers / index sites and other rubbish that is wasting my time
3) Load your web page with PDF's & short how to videos
4) set up a face book page and link the above pages to the face book page & visa versa
5) establish a company image by selecting a nice bold heavy font that is not in very common use and get your vans painted ( or wrapped ) in those colours & signage in that font .
Use the same for uniforms
Find a logo / slogan like "another property transformed by HolbrookCLC " or Fishing time courtsey of Holbrook CLC , Family time , Free time , etc etc etc .
If there is a local company that does local searching subscribe to their services .
Down here we have a mob called "Local Search" & I use them a lot to find services that are local.
If Holbrook still has hard copy yellow pages then buy a display add and include your web & email addresses .
Same story for local newspapers , every one that covers your service foot print and pay the extra for inclusion in the digital versions .
Give away services to schools , churches & other local charities for their fund raising .
I give the local primary schools a free service voucher , parts included , for their raffle & the local churches the same for their christmas hamper draw
Offer customers a discount if you can show their property , then get one of the local colleges or video clubs to make presentations on these jobs so you have little videos like
Hedging at the Hendersons & Pool landscaping for Paul etc.
Back them up with links to "How to" pages on your web page & the more of them the better so be specific like "climbing plants for pool fences in Holybrook" and "pruning roses in Holybrook"
Give all the local real estate agents a big discount if they will put a cross link to you in their web pages and offer to cross link them in your web page "providing premier service to ........."

Last edited:

Arslan001

Forum Newbie
Threads
Doing SEO and also target relevant audience.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Doing SEO and also target relevant audience.
SEO's are a waste of time & money
baing at the top of the searches in Mombi New York etc will not bring more business it just makes people angry.
All of the SEO's offer the exact same service and you can do it yourself
You just google "most common meta tags" then add all of them to your home page