Theresams

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Everyone. I posted a message on the Ventrac thread because I wasn’t quite sure how to go about this, this being my first foray into the forum world. But thanks for allowing me in, and I look forward to learning everything I can about Ventrac. Theresa

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Read your post on Ventrac forum, don't worry, you can post here as well, ADMIN will usually move threads to where they belong and will inform you of the move. Anyway you'll find some very helpful folks on this site.... Welcome to LMF !!

welcome-smileys.png

Theresams

Forum Newbie
Threads
Read your post on Ventrac forum, don't worry, you can post here as well, ADMIN will usually move threads to where they belong and will inform you of the move. Anyway you'll find some very helpful folks on this site.... Welcome to LMF !!

View attachment 38687

Thanks for the welcome, Boobala. If you turned that plain looking Murray into that red work of art, you’ve got quite a special talent. Certainly put a big smile on my face when I saw it. Very nicely done!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
This was my collection, the "red" one in the middle of the black one's I sold to a family member (OUCH..$$$ ) the other lil red jewel is my wifey's toy ... ( for now ) .. ??? Thanks for the praise though ...... Stay well, stay safe .............. :thumbsup:

DSCN2498 (Medium).jpg...20170609_141617 (Medium).jpg ....... click to enlarge

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Theresa. Welcome to the forum! :welcome: