Husqvarna iz5223t engine question

TrexlersPowerEquipment

Forum Newbie
Threads
New to the forum but I was wondering if someone with a Husqvarna iz5223t could tell me what model Kawasaki engine their mower has. Just got one of them in my shop with no engine and customer wants new engine put on but not sure which Kawasaki it takes. I assume it's a 23hp but unsure exactly which one. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Threads
I would assume a 23 HP also according to the #'s you posted..... Kawi's are a great engine for commercial lawn guys....

Briggs Van Guards are the way to go on a commercial application though.... All the crawfish fishermen down here use them on there crawfish boats.......

They run a boat that is all hydraulics, the wheels in the back of the boat and the steering.... The wheels on the back are made of steel and are heavy....Also the arms that hold them.... They cross over levees and roads with the aid of 4 small wheels attached to the bottom of the boat......

If I can find a video I will post it....

In fact I need to take a video while one is in operation to show how we catch crawfish down here......

Plus Tard ~!~!

Threads
Ok I found one......... Now this is one way to harvest crawfish... Some people still do the hand pushed small boats in the same way as this is shown..... More traps can be ran per acre by WALKING the boat...... More labor intensive..... Some people don't mind it though....

At 3:06 into the video he didn't mean 4 pound crawfish, He mean't 4 to the pound... I have seen many, many that big.... I got pictures of those big ones also ............

Like he said these boats run 6 to 8 hours a day for 5 months out of the year. So I can honestly say Van Guards are good engines... So they change their oil once every week and a half..... Me and Johnny rarely work on these during the season... We do tune them up in the spring sometimes.....Most all the farmers have their own mechanics, as they are mechanics themselves to save money.....

Any way Enjoy the video ya'll ~!~!~!~!

https://youtu.be/s6k5qUCPFck