Theresams

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. I just joined this site so I could learn as much as possible from other Ventrac owners. I am awaiting delivery of our new Ventrac, and am very excited. Bought the 4500Z, power bucket with grapple, terra rake (landscape rake), and 72” finish mower. Wanted the tough cut, but husband said no because he feels it’s a one-time use. We’ll see. I think he was suffering from sticker shock. He just bought us a new car two weeks prior and I don’t think he has recovered from that yet. Haha. Anyway, I’m an absolute bonafide newbie when it comes to tractors. I’ve never even ridden a ride-on lawn mower. I’d say my husband will have his hands full for a while, and thank God he’s patient and loves me!

So anybody who wants to jump in with advice, I’m all ears. The property is three acres, hilly, overgrown, and full of trees. If it ever stops raining, a crew will be coming out 4th of July week to remove tons of trees so we will have a view of Deep Creek Lake in Western Maryland.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Theresa.

spamble11

Threads
Welcome. Only advice - follow the manual on service. Treat it well and it will back.

Kevin

spamble11

Threads
Oh and don’t expect a great deal of activity in this forum. For some reason it has very little action.

Theresams

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you, Spamble11. Is there another forum you’re aware of that caters to the Ventrac? We just got the machine last week, using the tough cut and power bucket a lot. I think the finish Mower will be sitting there for a while until a whole lotta weeds are whacked down. Theresa

spamble11

Threads
none that I know of right away. Scratch around on Google and let me know if you find anything.