What is the name of item on top of blade deck?

broshoe

Forum Newbie
Threads
I kicked off this thing that's supposed to be on top of the blade deck of my Husqvarna. Most blade decks of any particular brand have them. I think its for forcing air pressure into the blade assembly to knock out debris. I just need a technical name for it so I can get a new one.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I kicked off this thing that's supposed to be on top of the blade deck of my Husqvarna. Most blade decks of any particular brand have them. I think its for forcing air pressure into the blade assembly to knock out debris. I just need a technical name for it so I can get a new one.

Is THIS what you're talking about ??

H325-0346.jpg..Toro-Recycler-Cleaning-port.jpg..Walk-Behind-Cleaning.jpg..Zero-Turn-Clean.jpg

it's called a "deck-wash-out port"

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
Never seen it used with "air pressure" you use it with a water hose.

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's "supposed" to wash out the underside of the deck, good for watering the spindle bearings as well. :thumbdown:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's "supposed" to wash out the underside of the deck, good for watering the spindle bearings as well. :thumbdown:

NOPE .......... ya put the mower over a Gophers hole , THEN, ya hook up the hose N drown the critter !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea that's the ticket... :laughing:

Lawn Addict
Threads
That was a good one.......:laughing: