Homemade Sulky

DunnDidIt

Threads
Just thought I'd show y'all my homemade sulky. Had all the parts laying around. Boughta 5 dollar dolly at a garage sale and took the wheels off. Had the tube steel and plate steel laying around the house. Comments or way to improve are welcomed tooIMG_20180609_150156.jpg

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I REALLY like the fact that it's INVISIBLE ! ... ever trip over it when walkin about ?? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

DunnDidIt

Threads
Sorry buddy lol I did this on my phone yesterday and didn't realize the pic didn't upload. Can't get into on my phone. There's pics of it in my albums. I'll upload the pic here when I get home tonight. My apologies sir :D

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sorry buddy lol I did this on my phone yesterday and didn't realize the pic didn't upload. Can't get into on my phone. There's pics of it in my albums. I'll upload the pic here when I get home tonight. My apologies sir :D

No... I apologize, I was just havin fun with ya, did NOT mean anything derogatory ! .... Looks good, .. but you may have to lengthen the "hitch-pin"... hit a bump and you may wind up being dragged if you don't let go and try to not fall.

DunnDidIt

Threads
Mowed a .5 acre yard today. Hit a hole and the rear wheel got stuck and it was a mess. I'm only 5'9 so I have the be somewhat close to the mower or I'm leaning forward so much it hurts my back. By hitch pin u mean the shaft that connects to sulky and mower?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Mowed a .5 acre yard today. Hit a hole and the rear wheel got stuck and it was a mess. I'm only 5'9 so I have the be somewhat close to the mower or I'm leaning forward so much it hurts my back. By hitch pin u mean the shaft that connects to sulky and mower?

Correct !

turbofiat124

Threads
I didn't know what a sulky was but I get the idea. Looks nice. Great job!