Do the smaller rear wheel size on Honda push mowers matter vs. the larger 11" wheel?

Scott2009

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Do the smaller rear wheel size on Honda push mowers matter vs. the larger 11" wheel?
Do the smaller rear wheel size on Honda push mowers matter vs. the larger 11" wheel?

I'm torn, I want to buy a Honda push mower but they all come with the small 8" wheels in the back. I have been using a Craftsman push mower with the larger 11" wheels, and I'm concerned that the Honda will be tougher to push. I have some hilly areas, and lot of obstacles to get around.

I searched, but could not find a discussion about this.

tbzep

Threads
  • / Do the smaller rear wheel size on Honda push mowers matter vs. the larger 11" wheel?
Re: Do the smaller rear wheel size on Honda push mowers matter vs. the larger 11" whe

I'm torn, I want to buy a Honda push mower but they all come with the small 8" wheels in the back. I have been using a Craftsman push mower with the larger 11" wheels, and I'm concerned that the Honda will be tougher to push. I have some hilly areas, and lot of obstacles to get around.

I searched, but could not find a discussion about this.
Larger wheels help with rough ground. They won't make a significant difference with hills or going around obstacles.