Husqvarna 350bt Blower Carb Question

StumpGrind3r

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi folks, new to the forum here and have some questions regarding my Husqvarna backpack blower 350bt. Bought it new about 3 yrs ago and it had worked fine up until this season. Now it boggs down when trying to go full throttle and dies altogether if you keep the trigger pulled. I've replaced the air filter, fuel filter, cleaned and checked gap on spark plug, emptied old gas and put the proprietary blend in, tried some carb cleaner and none of this has helped. So i'm guessing it's the carb. I was told it was cheaper and easier just to replace it. Now i've seen carbs for it online all the way from $15 up to $90 but what about quality. Anyone had any experience buying these cheap $15 carbs like the ones on Amazon...?
Do you think it likely is the carb or could it be something else I didn't mention checking? If you think it is the carb should I go for a $15 one like the ones on Amazon? would appreciate any advice.

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you are not sure HOW TO CLEAN A CARB replacing all the parts that are needed, ie diaphragms etc. look for someone who will do it for you, better then buying a cheap one......loads of videos on youtube showing you how to do it.....go on have a go.....you know you want to...!