new guy in west tn. recently got a cub cadet

chewey163

Forum Newbie
Threads
was hoping to find a forum to discuss stuff about mower with other folks who have similar machines. First cub for me. Only has a few hours and has irritating squeal in front end. founf 4 lube spots up front. wondering if this rider has any quirks that might cause new one to act up.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome: Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Cub Cadet section.

pure logic

Forum Newbie
Threads
New guy here also and also from west tn. Did you have a look to maybe spot the obvious like a belt riding or some such? I would think you still have warranty.
My center blade drags a little and makes a slight squeal. I don't know if it's the center thingy that holds the blade or just the bearing in the thingy. Pretty sure
it's a common problem and I tried to find it here..............but as most of you probably already know I'm a technophobe. Already have the deck upside down for
cleaning, guess I'll take it in (4 bolts) and see what the dealer tries to sell me. Can anyone tell me what is the most popular thing to spray on the bottom side
of the deck to help keep grass from sticking. Appreciate any help.

update ..................took my own advice and turned the deck on it's side and the squeak went away seems, there was a tiny riding condition with 2 of the pulleys.

Last edited: