Honda H4215 having starter problems

GalaxyGamingElite

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, and thank you for looking.
My Honda H4213 is having starter problems, and the best way to describe it is in a video with further information in the vid's description. I don't mean to advertise, just to get help. Thanks!

Edit - I'm a new member, so It won't let me post URLs. The video is on my YouTube channel, "GalaxyGamingElite - Clean Gaming!" and should easily be found. I would rather have you reply on the video, but here is fine. Thanks again!

bazar01

Threads
Hello, and thank you for looking.
My Honda H4213 is having starter problems, and the best way to describe it is in a video with further information in the vid's description. I don't mean to advertise, just to get help. Thanks!

First you need to make sure the solenoid is bolted on the chassis to have a ground connection.
1. You need to have a meter to test for presence of 12V at the green small wire that connect to the solenoid when you turn the ignition switch.
2. You can also use a jumper wire with alligator clips to test if the solenoid is working. Connect one end of the jumper wire on the battery terminal side of the solenoid and the other to the small wire terminal of the solenoid and see if it engages the starter. Solenoid needs to be bolted to chassis to have a ground connection.

Post your result.

GalaxyGamingElite

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Honda H4215 having starter problems (resolved)

Good news, It now works! Thanks for the help.

So in conclusion, all it needed was to be grounded. After that, it would die if it was in any gear other than neutral. Later in the day I hooked up the seat's safety mechanism (of which I had cut the wires) and it worked just fine. Changed oil, oil filter, and it was good to go. (yes, it has oil filter, as well as engine mounts, endless sensors, and more that proves itself as an actual car.:laughing: )

One more small question - if I wanted to remove the safety, could I just disconnect and tie together the two wires going into the seat?

Thanks again,
-GalaxyGamingElite