Craftsman T3200 Model #944604310 Riding Mower Drive Issues

budmaniac

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Craftsman T3200 Model #944604310 Riding Mower Drive Issues
Hey. I have a canadian craftsman mower with 22 hp engine. The problem is that the tractor won't move in either forward or reverse. I looked for repair manuals but couldn't find anything for this model of tractor. Can't find anything on this model. The tractor is maybe 2-3 years old now. Nothing happens when you press the forward foot pedal or reverse pedal on the right hand side. I removed the drive belt for the transmission, but couldn't find any numbers for the belt. There was plenty of slack in the belt and I thought maybe that was the issue. Had a new belt brought in from parts store but new belt is the same length. I got the belt # out the parts book that Sears had given me when tractor was purchased. Can anybody give me some info on what is wrong, and what I should be looking for?

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

I'm going to move this thread over to our Craftsman section to see if someone over there has an answer for you.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Belts do not stretch, they wear thin.
When you take your foot off the brake the drive belt should go tight.
If not then either the spring has broken fallen off or there has been a build up of debris under the deck preventing the combined clutch & brake pedal from fully releasing.