MTD Yardman 1996 help

hs5424

Threads
So you think it is any easier down here on the "white pimple on the brown bum of the planet "

Thought you guys down under didn't need to cut grass. The rabbits take care of this for you.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thought you guys down under didn't need to cut grass. The rabbits take care of this for you.

Right now there is no grass for anything to eat.
42% declaired drought & another 44 on drought watch.
Right now we are busy knocking off the feral deer cause they are being forced into the open as the only feed is from condensation run off on the road verges.
Rabbits have already starved to death, cattle all sold off, feed exhausted.

hs5424

Threads
UPDATE,
Ordered and received a belt kit from http://www.bearingshopuk.co.uk/ which I fitted yesterday and now my machine is working full speed again. I might try it in the next grand Prix :laughing:.
Thanks guys for all your help.
Talk again.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And thank you for the "Job done" reply.
Lots of people come with a problem but just read the post ( people as so shy ) and when some one posts back that it was fixed they know what worked for you.
So the mower is ready for the 2 weeks of what passes for summer up there.

hs5424

Threads
Correct,
We had our 10 dry days. The farmers go mad here after two dry days as they are always looking for more grass. You can never please some people.
The belt suppliers were very fast at getting them out to me and very well priced indeed. We can use a service here in Ireland called 'addresspal.ie' which will allow you to receive parcels from the UK and the USA for 3 euro's shipping cost. You have to pick up from your local post office in person.

Talk later.